Would would you do, given a chance to meet God?

Sunday, March 28, 2004

Right you are, Ken: If you missed the MXC marathon last Thursday, there's another one in honor of April Fool's Day this Thursday. I did a little digging and three of the four episodes that weren't shown this past Thursday will be aired on 4/1. I'll post the whole schedule in a day or two.

My old college buddy Bob has a book coming out for iUniverse in a few weeks. Details are sketchy, but I've heard it's a fantasy book (wizards and sorecerers and the like). Bob used to spend entire semesters playing Diablo on his computer, so I'd say he'll know what he's talking about. I'll throw up a link when the book is avilable.

With the RIAA cracking down on illegal music downloaders, my new obsession is legal music downloading, meaning tracking down web sites drenched in freebies. Pretty much any decent sized independent label will have a slattering of song. Newest Industry Records, a label I never heard of before, had some quality tunes. Worth a listen if you got the time (and a decent internet connection).

The girl who rang me up in CBS has "Kwin" on her name tag. It took me a second to realize it's an alternate spelling of "Quinn." I wonder if that's how her name really is spelt, or if she was just opted for a cutesy spelling.

More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home