Would would you do, given a chance to meet God?

Friday, March 31, 2006

We haven't done this in a while - here's a list of recent searches that lead people to this site:

headstomp video (you got me)
wwf wrestlefest ram (I'm guessing they meant "rom")
the clash tim armstrong update (no idea what this is about)
brick ben folds its abou (it's "abou" an abortion, fyi)
Det. Joe Fontana (yup)
is wrestlemania appropriate for kids (another fyi: no, it isn't)
"Rap songs about butts" (I'm so proud)
serena sutherland (I get this search a lot, still)
play mike tyson knock out in cafe (this would be the strangest search on the list)
punch a cop (oops, I stand corrected)
Gil Fennerty (I'd like to think this is Gil himself googling his name)
gary clark redskins (I hope this person enjoyed my story of Tecmo Bowl Glory)
macdonald's brand (beats me)
eartquake disaster videos (can't anyone spell anymore?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home