Would would you do, given a chance to meet God?

Friday, April 02, 2004

It’s cold and wet but at least it’s not pouring rain like it has been the last few days. But I heard something on the news about a snowstorm coming soon. When is spring going to get here?

I’m pissed because I dug out some J-Church albums last night to listen to at work today, then promptly forget them at home. Argh.

The Legal Music Download Crusade continues as I downloaded 107 songs from the Jade Tree Website last night. The Cub Country tunes are really good, as is the New End Original song. Probably too much Joan of Arc (has there ever been a worse band name for a bunch of guys?), but hey, it’s free. This weekend’s project is to burn six hours of music on CD and type out tracklists. And yes, I’m a huge dork about these things.

May see Walking Tall this weekend. I hope it does well, but it'll probably top out at 50 million tops.

I’ll be glad when this week is over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home