Would would you do, given a chance to meet God?

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Oops, I missed the whole month of April. Sorry.

I may not update, but this guy does. Check out Dave's Long Box, where a guy named Dave reviews his old comics. It's fun and genuinely funny.

As for Lost, what is with sex and death? It seems if you're a women and get it on, you better have your last will and testament taken care of. Observe:

--Shannon scores with Sayid, that same episode gets blown away by Ana Lucia.
--Ana Lucia has a roll in the hay with Sawyer, and gets shot by Michael.
--Libby was going on a picnic with Hurley on the beach with some wine (and we know where that was going) and gets shot. Since she didn't bump uglies, I'm assuming she's still alive.

If I was Kate I'd take as many cold showers in the hatch as possible.

Men seem somewhat immune from the curse. Boone died, and he did have a creepy crush on Shannon, but I wouldn't count that. I don't think Arzt was gettin' it on with anyway. Let's hope that's a flashback we don't get.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home