Would would you do, given a chance to meet God?

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Condo sale is moving along. So I will be living the American Dream and be completely broke.

Amazon.com sent me an e-mail letting me know Kathy Griffin has a new DVD out. Yeah, thanks for the heads up.

You know who's a good football team? The New England Patriots. Is it greedy to want another Super Bowl? Probably.

That Halo 2 commercial gets me fired up. "What are they to say now?" And I don't even own an X-Box.

I picked up "The Natural" by Bernand Malamud on a whim. I haven't seen the movie since I was like, seven, so I really don't remember it. Kinda sad.

You know what I could use? Sleep.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jon M. said...

Not remembering the movie very = a good thing, as the book and movie are quite different.

8:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home