Would would you do, given a chance to meet God?

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Birthday Blogging

This blog turns three years old today, and since I started this on my birthday, it's my b-day as well. But not just any birthday: today I turn the big three-oh.

It's weird that I'm thirtysomething, and by consequence, I'm not in my twenties. I'm not freaking out, it's just...weird. And like my dad told me, it beats the alternative.

Thumbs up to you if you've reading, whether you make this a regular stop or you searched google for "Serena Sutherland" or info on how to win at Punch-Out.

2 Comments:

Blogger GStorm17 said...

Happy Birthday my OLD friend.

As one who turned 30 just over 2 months ago I am not at all experienced in this matter, but the idea of turning 30 is much worse than the fact that you are.

Take care and many more.

7:52 PM

 
Blogger catloaf said...

Thanks for the giggle--I did, in fact, google "Serena Sutherland" and found you here!

12:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home