Would would you do, given a chance to meet God?

Thursday, April 26, 2007


Lost has been good lately. It really bottomed out a few months back with the wretched Jack flashback with the scary Asian lady. Even worse, ABC promised answers to three big mysteries, and delivered…nothing, really.

Things did rebound nicely the next week with the episode about Hurley’s van, and have built from there. We found out some key things (who the eye patch guy was, why Claire was kidnapped, how Locke got paralyzed), some seemingly forgotten plot points were picked up again (Sun’s pregnancy, Charlie’s seemingly inevitable death), and of course, some new mysteries were introduced (Flight 815 being found with no survivors, Locke’s Dad in a Box).

The magic wishing box worries me – this could be cool or total Shark Jump Bait.

I guess the season is building to Juliet’s betrayal, and then…I don’t know. A final showdown with the Others? Season 1 and 2 had clear arcs where you knew an issue would be resolved in the season finale (the hatch for season 1, and the button for season 2). However, I’m excited and I can’t wait for next Wednesday. That means they’re doing their job.

However, if any of the following characters die, I will be PISSED: Jin, Hurley, Desmond, Locke, or Sawyer. I’m not hoping anyone else kicks off but I could live with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home