Would would you do, given a chance to meet God?

Saturday, April 10, 2004

This morning I shot a 53 at St. Andrew's playing Tiger Woods Golf '04 (for the PS2). That's a -19 for one round, and the breakdown was 3 eagles, 13 birdies, and 2 pars. So I could have feasibly done even better. Still, a 53 is my all time record. I slumped a little at Bethel Page, only shooting 55 (still a course record) and I'm leading whatever tournament this is by 20 strokes after two rounds. I may be getting a little too good at this game.

Finished my taxes this morning and dropped them off in the mail. Now I'm at work, which kinda sucks, but I'm just cleaning up a few loose ends since I have Monday off. Whoooooo.

Hope everyone has a nice Easter. I'll be back Monday and maybe add a few more links and other stuff. I've added a few blogs that were nice enough to link to me, so check them out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home