Would would you do, given a chance to meet God?

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

I only seem to update this blog on Wednesdays. I don’t know why this is.

A few things:

• I’m torn between “Cheat Commandos” and “Wu Tang Financial” as the name for my upcoming roto football team.
• I played a game of Baseball Stars last weekend where I scored twenty-four runs in one inning. Yes, 24. The best part was that the computer kept the same pitcher in for the whole game. You’d think after you give up a run total in the low teens you’d go to your bullpen, but I guess not. Did Grady Little program this game?
• Anyone watch the last few minutes of the Lakers/Pistons game? It was hideous. Guys tossing airballs, someone screwing up a dunk, and Darko playing like he was mentally handicapped. Someone could create a video game called “Garbage Time” where you have to protect a lead using a bunch of scrubs on the bench.
• Bronson Arroyo makes me pine for Byung Yung Kim.
• Anyone recommend a good mystery book? I’m reading some Hemmingway and I want something fluffy to read next.
• RIP Ray Charles. You too, Ralph Wiley.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home