Would would you do, given a chance to meet God?

Thursday, September 23, 2004

Big TV night last night, with ABC debuting Lost and CBS countering with CSI: New York. I stuck with old standby Law and Order, mostly due to Dennis Farrina’s debut as Det. Joe Fontana. And whattayaknow, I thought his character was a welcome breath of fresh air. Look, I love Jerry Orbach to bits, and he’ll always be the best character ever on the show, but I think replacing him is going to revatilize the franchise.

I was really drawn to Fontana’s smart/sleazy detective, plus it looks like an interesting subplot about his mysterious wealth. He meshes really well with Ed Green too. Now if we get an upgrade when Elizabeth Rohm leaves (which shouldn’t be hard) we’ll really be in business.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home