Would would you do, given a chance to meet God?

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

I updated and sorted the links, seen directly to your right. I'll probably be adding some more in the coming days.

So I picked up B Is For B-Sides by Less Than Jake, probably my favorite band of the past decade. It's a strange album. As the name indicates, the album is made up of unreleased tracks, all from the sessions for their last album, Anthem . The weird thing is, Anthem didn't sell all that great (didn't even go gold, as far as I know), so I don't know why Warner Brothers would bother to release an addendum to a album that was far from a blockbuster. It's short too, 12 songs in 28 minutes. But it's good if you bear in mind this isn't a new album, but more of a bonus for fans of the band. You can tell why they cut a lot of these songs, except for "Portrait of a Cigarette Smoker at 19," which would have made a nice single. Anyway, if you're a fan and you bear in mind these are b-sides, I'd recommend it.

Back to script writing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home