Would would you do, given a chance to meet God?

Saturday, November 27, 2004

Hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving remains my favorite holiday, mostly because my obligations are to (a) show up, (b) eat, and (c) watch football.

Although there wasn't a lot of (c) going around, since the Indy/Lions game was a blowout, and the Cowboys/Bears game was awful.

[Quick rant: everyone can keep kissing Peyton Manning's ass, but until he wins something, he's just Dan Mariano 2004. I can't believe Sportscenter actually ran a segment on why they'd rather have Peyton then Tom Brady on their team. Really? You'd pass on the guy that has two rings, two Super Bowl MVP's, and beat the other guy three straight rimes. Say that out loud--doesn't it sound dumb?]

Anyway, I tracked down a copy of the World Series DVD, which I watched Wednesday night alone, then watched it again with the family Thursday. It's really good, if you can find a copy (it's all sold out up here in Massachusetts). After watching them goof around in the extras, I want a TV show starring Mike Timlin and Alan Embree as security guards pronto. Screw that, I'm demanding it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home