Would would you do, given a chance to meet God?

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

"They're just the damnedest bunch of guys. What a bunch of unstoppable, Belichick-zombie *weirdos*. They're all, hey sup, not today, domination of Pittsburgh & Indy, the #2 or 3 and the #4 or 5 best teams in the league. And Pittsburgh whomped Philadelphia -- I know it was Pre-Trotter and all that, but I don't think it matters. I thought PIT matched up really well and we got a str8 up Patdown for our troubles. Granted, McNabb is less likely to turn into a pumpkin than young master Roethlisberger was, but god. I just say good luck."--Steelers fan Justin Shapiro after returning from the AFC Championship game.

'Nuff said.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

I will gladly give tan dubs of my Tahehiro Murahama in Osaka Pro comps for his wedding day.

1:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home