Would would you do, given a chance to meet God?

Monday, February 21, 2005

I told you blogging would be light. See, I was in California for a week on a business trip from 2/13-2/19. I would have made some sort of announcement, but I always feel paranoid about announcing that I won't be home for an extended period of time. During the week I'll post a diary of my adventures out West.

Learned about Tedy Bruschi's stroke during the week. Terrible news. I would definitely retire if I was him--he's got a family, and he's already played nine seasons and won three rings and played in a Pro Bowl, so there's nothing left to accomplish. He can take a job, maybe as an assistant coach and remain on the sidelines and be a hero for the rest of his life in New England.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home