Would would you do, given a chance to meet God?

Friday, June 17, 2005

Disc Four:
01 "Thunder Kiss '65" - White Zombie (Heavy on the schtick, but Zombie had some good tunes for a while.)
02 "Whoomp! (There It Is)" - Tag Team (I was going to label this a novelty rap song, but I guess it isn't. I heard this for the first time in a while a few weeks back. Kinda sucks.)
03 "Broken Hearted Savior" - Big Head Todd and the Monsters (Were they a jam band? Name rings a bell, song does not.)
04 "Trust Me" - Guru with N'Dea Davenport (Zuh?)
05 "Here Comes" - Velocity Girl (OK band, not overly memorable.)
06 "Gepetto" - Belly (Never my thing, personally.)
07 "Eye to Eye" - The Muffs (Never knew why they never bigger. The only hit they had was from a Snapple commercial (it wasn't this song--you'd know it if you heard it).)
08 "Gentlemen" - Afghan Whigs (Could never get into the Whigs.)
09 "Leafy Incline" - Tad (TAD!!!!!~~~~~)
10 "Dream All Day" - The Posies (Probably the most underappreciated band of the 90's.)
11 "Hey Jealousy" - Gin Blossoms (I like this song probably a lot more than I should. Gin Blossoms had some good singles back in the day.)
12 "My Sister" - The Juliana Hatfield Three (See #6.)
13 "Whatta Man" - Salt-N-Pepa (I still remember the hook to this one. You saw it in a ton of sports montages around that time.)
14 "Back & Forth" - Aaliyah (Aaliyah's the one that died in a plane crash, right? The only song of hers that I remember is the one where she was dancing in a cave and the song had a bunch of baby noises in it.)
15 "If That's Your Boyfriend (He Wasn't Last Night)" - Me'Shell Ndegéocello (No thanks.)
16 "Freedom of '76" - Ween (Not a big Ween fan.)
17 "Cut Your Hair" - Pavement (I think you could make a solid case for Pavement being the band of the 90's.)
18 "God" - Tori Amos (Never cared much for Ms. Amos since I'm, y'know, a male.)
19 "MMM MMM MMM MMM" - Crash Test Dummies (AWFUL song.)
20 "Possession" - Sarah McLachlan (Whatever happened to her? She was pretty big for a while.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home