Would would you do, given a chance to meet God?

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

--Finally did a little updating to the links and added a comment option in case you want to make your voice heard. I'll hopefully add more in the coming days.

--Beat Spider-Man 2 last night. Boy, that last level (shutting off the switches in Doc Ock's hideout) is a bitch. I'm surprised it only took me a week to beat it, as I'm long past my videogaming prime. The final fight with Mysterio in the 7-11 is pretty funny.

--My Work Buddy Johnny and I had a long discussion about Vlad the Impaler, specifically how many people you have to impale to earn that nickname. He thought one would be enough, I say at least three. You have to establish a pattern of impaling. If you eat meatloaf for lunch one day a week, you don't deserve the nickname "Meatloaf." But if you eat it every day for a month, I'd say you earned the right to be called Meatloaf.

(This is what happens when it's a slow workday.)

--There's nothing worse than when something you ordered from a vending machine doesn't fall out, then you have to order two just because you feel ripped off otherwise. I once paid for four packs of skittles just so I could feel I got my money's worth. Not my finest moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home