Would would you do, given a chance to meet God?

Monday, December 06, 2004

I was thinking about telling the story of the time I nearly blew up my house as a kid playing with a G.I. Joe figure near a light socket, but I could not remember the name of the figure I was playing with. I knew he wore a red shirt and was part of a three-pack, and had something to do with Sgt. Slaughter, but I could not figure it out. I mean, this was killing me. Then I think, "hey, why not search the internet for this?" And I stumbled upon the fantastic site Yo Joe. If you used to collect G.I. Joe was a kid, you have to visit this site. Amazing place to kill some time.

It let me pose questions like: Who had the lamest codename, Sneak Peak, Tollboth, or Dialtone? Was there a cooler looking figure than Shockwave? Was the second Stormshadow figure awesome or silly looking? And was there anything funnier than Major Bludd's filecard? See for yourself.

Oh, and it was Mercer that almost eloctrocuted me as a kid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home