Would would you do, given a chance to meet God?

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

I found a bunch of mp3's I forgot I had on my computer this weekend.

Asbury Park Mix
1. The Who: "Baba O'Reily"
2. Samiam: "She Found You"
3. Samiam: "Sunshine"
4. Samiam: "Pretty Face, Clouded Mind"
5. Seaweed: "Go Your Own Way" [Fleetwood Mac Cover]
6. Andrew WK: "Party Hard"
7. James: "Laid"
8. Fatboy Slim: "Going Out of My Head"
9. Kidz Bop Kidz: "Float On" [Modest Mouse Cover]
10. Weezer: "Beverly Hills"
11. Guided By Voices: "Best of Jill Hives"
12. Gavin DeGraw: "I Don't Wanna Be"
13. Ted Leo: "Since U Been Gone" [Kelly Clarkson cover]
14. Bash & Pop: "Making Me Sick"
15. Bob Dylan, Ton Petty, Neil Young, & George Harrison: "My Back Pages" [live]
16. Golden Smog: "Shooting Star" [Bad Company cover]
17. Pearl Jam: "I Won't Back Down" [live Tom Petty cover]
18: A3: "Woke Up This Morning"
19: Bim Skala Bim: "Diggin' a Hole" [live]
20: Space Monkeys: "Sugar Cane"
21: Rage Against the Machine: "Guerrila Radio"
22: Soul Asylum: "Can't Even Tell"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home