Would would you do, given a chance to meet God?

Friday, July 23, 2004

--I added a few more links to blogs that were kind enough to link back to me.  There’s also a site meter over to the right so you can laugh at how few hits the site gets.

--Go read the much talked about Simmons Vengeance Scale.  It’s good, but Cartman’s revenge on Scott Tenorman should have ranked in the high 9’s.  A 7.8 is pretty outrageous.  If you’ve never seen it, I’ll just say it involves dead relatives, pubic hair, and Radiohead.  I guarantee you everyone who watched that episode said “Holy Shit” at the end.

--I am totally in love with They Might Be Giants new song “Experimental Film.”  I’ve never been a huge TMBG fan but God damn, I can’t get this song out of my head.  You can see an animated video at the Homestar Runner site.

--Not much planned for the weekend, a party on Saturday (with my old college roommate coming up from Jersey), hopefully some maxing and relaxing the rest of the time.  I really need to stop staying up late to watch Aqua Teen Hunger Force on Cartoon Network.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home