Would would you do, given a chance to meet God?

Thursday, August 12, 2004

Had a weird dream the other night where I won an Emmy. It was really weird as I was in a dark room with other people and some guy in a balcony announced I won an Emmy for doing something on Chapelle's Show (may have been acting). I remember telling my mom and she was proud.

The strangest part was when I said "Now I have a Grammy and an Emmy." I'm very prolific on my dreams.

Picked up the Triumph DVD yesterday. It was worth the $15 for the Star Wars bit alone, but I had never seen the American Idol auditions (best part was Triumph calling the fat Hawaiian guy fat, and said fat Hawaiian guy having no idea what was happening).

I'm sorely tempted to buy my first Pride ppv, but there's an seven day lag between when the show happens and when it airs on PPV, so it's going to be hard to avoid spoilers for a week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home